I'm looking for a good cat that's on the cheap side, What would be a good choice?

Asked by Jan 21, 2015 at 11:28 PM

605

Define "cheap."

Best Answer

Anywhere between $1,000-$2,000

605

Tough price range to find ANYTHING decent in, but- a few come to mind. First, you need to avoid anything exotic (i.e., European), you need something basic. Smaller Japanese vehicles (Impreza, Corolla, Civic), Ford Escort, Saturn SL would be at the top of my list. Avoid low-production models such as Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Daewoo- parts are hard to find and can be quite expensive. If you have a particular car in mind, tell me about it and we can advise further.