I am looking at several cars that you have listed. I have bone cancer & I am unable to travel much. I am unfamiliar with how this process works if I so choose to purchase a listing also, I am puzzled at the limitation to actually see the car rather than just online. So can you educate me on the process? I will be home later this afternoon & you may call me around 3pm if your schedule dictates.Thank you! Brandi Rose

Asked by Jan 20, 2015 at 10:24 AM

263,825

Cargurus is a listing site. You have to message the seller directly in the message box on the page of the vehicle you found. I think your best bet is to have a friend who knows cars help you find a nice car for you.