why they have a deal right now on their site from my Chevrolet and my Chevrolet says that is not the price of deer vehicle you can call it bait and switch

Asked by Jan 20, 2015 at 01:48 AM

CarGurus!! don't reply back to your complaints I think when you get big you forget about
the people that got you started in the first place and I'm very disappointed because my
Chevrolet has a deal for a Camaro what a NorCal package on it and they said that is not
there ad..

Print the ad and contact your local Office of Consumer Affairs. They can investigate and deal with any wrong doing. HTH. -Jim