Has anyone dealt with United Sky Lines to ship a car?

5

Asked by Jan 14, 2015 at 05:00 PM

A seller on the other coast has a car that I want to buy. He wants to have United Sky
Lines act as a third party to handle the money and deliver the car to me at the sellers
expense.I would then have 7 days to inspect the car or return it. Here is the sticking
point, I would have to wire transfer the money to United.Before the car would ship. They
are then to refund the money if I don't accept the car. A little scary, I don't know this Co.

15

Doesn't United Sky sound like an airline. It sounds like a scam to me. Especially if they are will to bear that huge expense. I would break contact with them. Once you wire money you can never get it back. You are SOL.

just used escrow.com even if you have to pay for it, their is a bunch of car shipping scams, and used your own local shipping company