Is there a adjustment for the chock

Asked by Jan 01, 2015 at 10:30 AM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

it's a v6. Automatic

2 Answers


What is the make and year of your vehicle? What is a chock? The only chock I know of is used to block a tire from rolling away......


Probably means the 'choke' usually found on a carbonated vehicle.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 174,770
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 93,460
#3 tennisshoes
Reputation 76,020
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.