I need a new/used truck for what I am using it for today. Amy suggestst whatI want a larger camper, looking at 450empty weight. I wish to go into the mountains and set up on BML land. I plan to live 365 days a year in my camper (until I get to old to fish and hunt). I need to not only pull a camper, but put a canoe on top, carry back up generator, extra water, and fuel. My Honda 2000 totals about 75-90# (master and slave). I hope to be able to travel again with my chicken coop (80#) with 2 chickens, their portable kennel pen and cover, and other gear. What do I need, I know what I want, but I do not have $85,000.00

5

Asked by Jan 01, 2015 at 12:59 AM

8,300

whatever it is, I hope you can pull it with a truck. get it there. then get situated. a travel trailer or a single wide manufactured dwelling. and.........you might be a red neck