You list "good deal", "fair deal", etc. for most of your vehicles.What does "no price analysis" indicate on your site?

Asked by Dec 31, 2014 at 09:30 PM

16,175

It means you didn't provide enough information in your listing for Cargurus to determine a comparative price. Be sure to include the VIN, Zip code, and mileage (and no mileage shortcuts like 130 instead of the actual 130,000), I found in a couple instances when listing an ad not having the mileage listed resulted in a "no price analysis."

209,965

http://cargurus.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/112824-what-is- instant-market-value