What is the best month to buy a new car

Asked by Dec 23, 2014 at 09:35 AM

We want to buy a 2015 Taho. Should we wait until the first of the year?

Actually THIS month would be your best bet! End of the year AND end of the month will get you a better deal than waiting till January, IMO. In general, the best time to buy is toward the end of ANY given month, as Dealers are scrambling to try to meet their sales quotas. You might get a better deal on a 2014, but you should still do well with a 2015. Good Luck!

At the end of the model year- when the new ones come out- in other words, now is a good time to buy a 2014- having said that, the time of year is not as important as shopping around, and using ALL your bargaining skills-

I bought my '93 Chevy Caprice in October of 1993. The '94 models were out so the dealer was very anxious to get rid of the '93s that were still on the lot. HTH. -Jim