I have a 97 plymouth breeze i replaced the fuel pump and fuel filter but its not gettin fuel to start the car if I put gas in the intake manifold it starts right up what could it be

Asked by Dec 19, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Fuel pump and fuel filter ok ok

5,615

There's still the fuel injection pressure regulator before the gas reaches the injector. Perhaps the EVAP system...... If there's a blockage in the lines, the gas tank can't vent, so the fuel won't travel.

How do I find out if the gas is travling and where is the valve at

5,615

It would look like this. Normally vacuum actuated http://www.amazon.com/Standard-Motor-Products-PR262-Regulator/dp/B000C7YAYS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419011793&sr=8-1&keywords=plymouth+breeze+fuel+pressure+regulator&pebp=1419011809813

Ok thank u