2001 dodge caravan. i check everything . its miss fireING IN selinder 4 does anyone know what could be my problem ?

5

Asked by Dec 18, 2014 at 08:46 PM

so i tryed cleaning the injectors and its misfireing on cylender 4 any idea
checked plugs looks ok but checking them again

430

Check your spark plug wires, could be a ground in the wire in cylinder 4. If you have distributor check if connections are dirty and causing ground to ground early. If you see a worn line on the distributor cap that should not exists then this can cause malfunction to the way the distributor is suppose to work. Causing a misfire.