Why does my 2002 saturn l300 shakes going over 50

20

Asked by Dec 07, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Hit a curb replaced shocks and wheel bearing cv shaft
doesn't pop

16,175

Alignment? Bent/damaged wheel rim? Broken belt in the tire? Something is unbalanced. I'd check the condition of the ball joints, tie rod ends, bushings and movement of the control arm, etc. Ask a shop to spin balance the tire to see if hitting the curb broke a steel belt or knocked off a lead weight.

20

I had a wheel alignment, rotated the tires balanced them, put the bent rim on back still shakes from front left, put new tire rod ends on and bushings, the coil spring is broke could that be it and I hit the curb pretty hard