Can these cars here on this website can be paid thru payments

Asked by Dec 02, 2014 at 09:59 AM

Im 16 and im looking for my 1st job. I have a job and im looking for something cheap to get back in forth in to work and other activities. Im really looking for something that i can make payments on.

* i ment looking for my first car

254,425

Teliea you have to find a car you like then message the seller on this site, then work out a payment plan with them or your local bank/financial institution. Do your research first. A good first car would be a Toyota or Honda or Ford IMO.

155

Do you have a little money to put down on a car or a family member who can co-sign for you on a loan?

@jcautospec i do have money saved up and yes i do have someone who can co-sign for a loan i just need alot of help and guidence. @Tom thanks

825

I am going to take a shot and say. No