Good First Car??

Asked by Nov 27, 2014 at 11:07 PM

I need to know if I'm asking the impossible.  Is it possible to get a RWD car/truck with
neutral handling, manual trans, decent hp/tq, easy to mod/maintain, and wont suck my
wallet dry from insurance and gas? Doesn't have to look pretty and I sorta have a soft
spot for sleepers and unassuming cars.  The only FWD cars I would consider would be a
van that could be turbo'd but I don't know how hard or expensive that would be.

241,335

2014 Ford Mustang V6 has plenty of HP and MPG isn't too bad.

Thanks and I love the all aluminum v6 but my parents say its up to me to come up with the money so im looking at about 8 grand today and by 2016 it will have come down a little more for me to be able to afford.