I have a Infiniti q45 2002I was riding one day without no oil my engine started making noises so I pulled over and put cheap oil started making ticking sounds in the engine now it want start what now

Asked by Nov 21, 2014 at 10:04 AM

77,815

Most likely it is already too late, your engine is shot. Oil is the engines life blood, without it things happen real fast. Have it towed to a shop you trust but be prepared for the worst. Even in today's vehicles you should check your oil and coolant levels at least every other day, I check mine every day before that initial start.