My review by mistake was posted for the wrong dealership, it is not good one also. Can I correct it anyhow?

Asked by Nov 18, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Review got posted for dealer in Springfield, while I wrote it about dealer in NYC. It is not a
good review and I would like to repost it for the wright dealership and remove it from
where it is now. How can I do that? Thanks

69,005

Did you post it here?

I posted it for Hilltopqualitycars.net, but it was ment for Nyatosolution.com. It is on Cargurus.com with one star rating, you can see it. I will greatly appreciate if you help me to correct that mistake. Thanks

69,005

Most of the time when,you post a review on any site,you can remove it,you will have to go to the site you posted it on,and should be able to remove it,if it was posted here,you can simply hit the delete button.

10

there is no delete or edit. I looked everywhere for my own error