Hai, i want buy a clutch cover for my car. i tried to search for it through out internet but couldnt find what i want. The thing is i drive my car bare foot, so pressimg the clutch often makes me feel the pain as the cover of my car's clutch is a plastic or hard rubber material. so i want a soft foam cover to cover the clutch so that when i press it it would be soft. please help me with some web link

Asked by Nov 15, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Hai, i want buy a clutch cover for my car . i tried to search for it through out internet but couldnt find what i want. The thing is i drive my car bare foot, so pressing the clutch often makes me feel the pain as the cover of my car's clutch is a plastic or hard rubber material. so i want a soft foam cover to cover the clutch so that when i press it it would be soft. please help me with some web link

Use your other foot.