Can anyone identify this car?

35

Asked by Nov 14, 2014 at 10:00 AM

So i know this is kind of off topic but there has been someone robbing cars around my
place. i have a picture of the car they were driving and was wondering if anyone could tell
me what kind of car it is judging by the headlights

35

I'm thinking its a grand prix but am not 100%

142,895

Could be. The way the amber running lights are off-set (when you enlarge it) and the fog lights are right on, can't tell about taillights, if they wrap that far on this 2004 GP. Wheels, as dark as pic is, hard to tell

Best Answer
145

It is a Subaru WRX, blue metallic paint and gold STi wheels.

145

I can tell from the rear fender bulge.

35

here is the photo as enhanced as i could get it

142,895

I have been manipulating the picture too, but can't do any better than that. sting what year? It it NOT my intent to argue, we are working together here, eh? I was looking at WRX Subarus and they all have spoilers, but the headlights/running light and that bulge I see is a real good call

142,895

I meant 7246KM what year

35

I was told by the person who got the picture that it did have a spoiler. and from what i saw on google it looked most like a 2001 heres a picture of the one i saw on google

145

In some spare time, I did some searching for which model of the WRX or WRX STi had the round headlights, separate amber corner marker and gold wheels. My closest range is a 2001, 2002 or 2003 model that all appear to have those shown in the dark picture. That's the closest I can get. Hope that helps.