I have a 2008 Pontiac grand prix and my keyless remote has stopped working and the battery is not the problem...so how can I unlock my car???

Asked by Nov 13, 2014 at 08:36 PM

Can I unlock my car with ignition
key???

18,990

Yes just the drivers door has a lock. It may not work because of lack of use. So make sure it locks and unlocks the door before you shut the locked door. Your key fob may just have a dead battery. Pop it open and change the battery. It will either be a 2032 or 2026 I do believe. If the metal retainer that holds the battery is lose or pulled away from the mother board have somebody solder it back on then you should be good to go.