Why does my 300c SRT-8 shake when its on anout 1000 rpm? It shakes when i step on the gas and it bearly going.

5

Asked by Nov 13, 2014 at 07:51 PM

need more info. how many miles? what year? what have you done to it? what have you HAD done to it?

180

Sounds like spark plugs. Or fuel injector. Put some injector cleaner. Or if it's a carb. Clean the carb

5

it has 89,000 miles its a 2006. i havent done anything to it its still stock. I took it to the dealer and they cleaned the throttle body.

5

its needs a tune up in another 3 thousand miles im going to change all the spark plugs the oil pretty much everything. I've thought about putting the injector cleaber in it but just havent had the time to do it so I might just do it this time.

if its a sudder it may be the tranny. it may be a tranny mount or engine mount. just a vibration may be harmonic balacer or ignition issue

5

but it also shales whe its on park and it just idles, it sounds like im stepping on the gas a little bit like if i were reving it.

fouled plug or bad wire. full tune up should either fix it or eliminate that as a problem. lol. thats where id start.

180

Check your Icv and check idler pulley and o2 sensors

180

Mine has a engine light on for o2 sensor and it spudders when I'm at a stop sign and it feels weak