report a fraudulent listing

Asked by Nov 11, 2014 at 05:14 PM

How do you report a fraudulent listing. Buyer is asking for payments to be sent out of
country

From: G.T. [mailto:g_t@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 8:27 AM
To: ruger1v@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: Vehicle Inquiry - Carsforsale.com - 2008 Chevrolet Suburban LT Z71

Hello,

I've just seen your email. I'm emailing you about my 2008 Chevrolet Suburban LT.
The vehicle is still for sale. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained,
hasn't been involved in any accident, has a clear title. The vehicle runs and drives
excellent. Everything works: lights, gauges, radio, seats, windows, locks, etc. Has no
electrical or mechanical problems, damages, dings, scratches or hidden defects.

I bought it when I was serving in Fort Lewis, WA U.S. Army base and now I am
deployed in Warsaw, Poland. The vehicle will be delivered from Washington, US. I
have dropped the price to $10,500 that includes delivery and handling to your address
because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I need to sell it before December 07th when I
will be leaving on military duty with my medical team back to Afghanistan for a year.

I have setup this sale with Amazon Payments so this deal must go through them. The
transaction will be managed by Amazon Payments for our own protection as they act
as a neutral third part, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period
(starting from the moment when you get it) before committing to buy the vehicle. If the
vehicle is not in same condition as I said, you will ship it back on my expense and
Amazon Payments will send you a full refund. But I assure you won't be the case.

If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your Full
Name and Shipping Address to open a case with Amazon Payments. They will
contact you to explain the entire procedure without any obligation to buy it or fees.

I don't want to offend you, but the vehicle is priced for a fast sale so if you intend to
apply for a loan or financing please do not reply to this message.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Giselle Taylor

P.S.: I have made a photo bucket album for vehicle:
http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/2008ChevroletSuburban/library/?sort=3&page=1

25

Since he is also selling this at http://www.carsforsale.com/used- cars-for-sale/2000-ford-f350-winnetka-il-240246196 and sent the same letter to me, this is a scam. I checked with Amazon payment and found they do not allow this type of transaction. To report it send an email with all the details to info@carsforsale.com

"G.T." wrote: Hello, I've just seen your email. I'm emailing you about my 1986 Buick Regal Grand National. The vehicle is still for sale. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained, hasn't been involved in any accident, has a clear title. The vehicle runs and drives excellent. Everything works: lights, gauges, radio, seats, windows, locks, etc. Has no electrical or mechanical problems, damages, dings, scratches or hidden defects. I bought it when I was serving in Fort Lewis, WA U.S. Army base and now I am deployed in Warsaw, Poland. The vehicle will be delivered from Washington, US. I have dropped the price to $5,800 that includes delivery and handling to your address because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I need to sell it before December 07th when I will be leaving on military duty with my medical team back to Afghanistan for a year. I have setup this sale with Amazon Payments so this deal must go through them. The transaction will be managed by Amazon Payments for our own protection as they act as a neutral third part, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period (starting from the moment when you get it) before committing to buy the vehicle. If the vehicle is not in same condition as I said, you will ship it back on my expense and Amazon Payments will send you a full refund. But I assure you won't be the case. If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your Full Name and Shipping Address to open a case with Amazon Payments. They will contact you to explain the entire procedure without any obligation to buy it or fees. I don't want to offend you, but the vehicle is priced for a fast sale so if you intend to apply for a loan or financing please do not reply to this message. Hope to hear from you soon! Giselle Taylor P.S.: I have made a photo bucket album for vehicle: http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/BUICKREGALGRANDNATIONAL1986/library/?sort=3&page=1 Hello,I'vejustseenyouremail.I'memailingyouaboutmy1986BuickRegalGrandNational.Thevehicleisstillforsale.Itisinimmaculatecondition,meticulouslymaintained,hasn'tbeeninvolvedinanyaccident,hasacleartitle.Thevehiclerunsanddrivesexcellent.Everythingworks:lights,gauges,radio,seats,windows,locks,etc.Hasnoelectricalormechanicalproblems,damages,dings,scratchesorhiddendefects.IboughtitwhenIwasservinginFortLewis,WAU.S.ArmybaseandnowIamdeployedinWarsaw,Poland.ThevehiclewillbedeliveredfromWashington,US.Ihavedroppedthepriceto$5,800thatincludesdeliveryandhandlingtoyouraddressbecauseI'minahurrytofindabuyer.IneedtosellitbeforeDecember07thwhenIwillbeleavingonmilitarydutywithmymedicalteambacktoAfghanistanforayear.IhavesetupthissalewithAmazonPaymentssothisdealmustgothroughthem.ThetransactionwillbemanagedbyAmazonPaymentsforourownprotectionastheyactasaneutralthirdpart,whichmeansthatyouwillhavea5daysinspectionperiod(startingfromthemomentwhenyougetit)beforecommittingtobuythevehicle.IfthevehicleisnotinsameconditionasIsaid,youwillshipitbackonmyexpenseandAmazonPaymentswillsendyouafullrefund.ButIassureyouwon'tbethecase.Ifyou'reinterestedtoconcludethispurchaseinatimelymanneremailmeyourFullNameandShippingAddresstoopenacasewithAmazonPayments.Theywillcontactyoutoexplaintheentireprocedurewithoutanyobligationtobuyitorfees.Idon'twanttooffendyou,butthevehicleispricedforafastsalesoifyouintendtoapplyforaloanorfinancingpleasedonotreplytothismessage.Hopetohearfromyousoon!GiselleTaylorP.S.:Ihavemadeaphotobucketalbumforvehicle:http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/BUICKREGALGRANDNATIONAL1986/library/?sort=3page=1

Thanks - my daughter just got the exact same email!!! I'm so glad I gogled her name! Knew something was up when the search engine pre-populated her name, us army.

Same initial letter and same names as above on a 1970 Ford F-250 truck. The red flag for me was the bank wire requested was to a different name in Poland (didn't seem like a "neutral 3rd party" agent of Amazon as was represented by "Giselle." Someone is going to get taken by this guy. I recommend looking up the FBI and other agencies that deal with internet fraud and reporting it. If enough of us report it, maybe they'll do something.

The name....Gizelle....is a hint.....she will be off as fast with your money as an African Gizelle stealing from a hungry mad cougar

i have got the same email i was almost ready to buy a audi q7 for $22k. US army is being use here for scam

143,475

That's common. The 'I am being deployed"