Any mazda tec here

Asked by Nov 08, 2014 at 05:12 AM

36,175

Why? What's up.

Well I have a1991 mazda rx7. I bought a new mask air flow sensor and the check engine light is still coming on is there a trick to turn it off?

263,935

What codes did you get when you scanned the car? Just replacing a MAF if the code showed up doesn't always fix the issue. It could be something else.

263,935

Cancel any stored trouble codes by turning OFF the ignition and disconnecting the negative battery cable for 20+ seconds. Press the brake pedal. Reconnect the negative cable to the battery

I get code 08. I went through 8 maf and the code still comes up. I'm puzzled. We l get to 4000 rpm it shut down to limp mode.