recently been having problems with my 94 Acura Legend having trouble starting it when it does start.drives fine then stalls while driving. Started car back up while moving. Drove home now won't start

Asked by Nov 02, 2014 at 04:34 PM

1,880

Check for spark you may need a tune up or a fuel pump.

I have a 1993 Acura Legend. A few months ago it stalled while driving. Reputable mechanic said just battery and was good for 2 months and then of course the alternator. Now it is 2 months later and have synthetic oil in it and have put about 10000 miles on it so it is due. I do have a head gasket problem and a very slow leak. Mechanic said it would take quite some time for it to blow. Using 10/30 in it. It stalled again 2 months after the alternator. CAN it be that I need a just an oil change? It hasnt stalled in 8 days and do have a appt at mechanic but have to wait.