How can I confirm my account when the confirmation email that you sent me will not CLICK into the Cargurus.com web page? Is there an alternative way that I can confirm my account. I need to sell this car.

5

Asked by Oct 27, 2014 at 11:15 AM

I want to confirm my account but the confirmation email that you sent to me will not allow me to CLICK into the cargurus.com web page.  Please help me

5

I'm still trying to figure out how I can confirm my account with the cargurus.com. I have a car to sell immediately, but no way to confirm my account. The Cargurus.com Confirmation BUTTON in the email that I received is NOT highlighted, so I cannot push the confirmation. Please help me

Click that ? in orange on the lower right of this page

Best Answer Mark helpful

Please confirm my new ad in Car Guru. I am unable to do so; it will not access by my clicking. Thank you.

how can I set up an account?