What car should I Purchase between $1000-$15000.

Asked by Oct 26, 2014 at 01:51 AM

I am 16, 5'11 and i have a Honda Accord '00  
and i was looking to buy anew car but I
have no idea which car is best for me to
buy? I was thinking about a FordFocus Rt
2013 or a Misubitu Lancer 2013 or '14.

246,855

That's a personal decision. Drive both and see which one you like better. Call your insurance co. and see what the rates will be for both. One might be cheaper. Then once you decided have that car checked out by a mechanic for any potential issues. Good Luck! I like the Ford's better than the Mitsi's

The AWD system on the Mitsubishi is world class so if you drive in the snow it's with a look.

5

Also, if you want to look beyond the Ford and the Mitsi, try this site: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2013/04/best-worst-used- cars/index.htm