I have a 94 comaro. I washed the engine off at the car wash and now it's not running right. It's not shifting right and idling between 2500-3000 rpms. What should I do?

Asked by Oct 18, 2014 at 06:21 PM

19,340

You got the plugs and wires wet and its misfiring. See if you can get an air hose with a air gun tip and blow the engine dry. Is the check engine/service engine soon light on?

No it is not. It doesn't want to shift out either. It is a for speed auto matic. If u rev it up real high when driving it will finally shift.

19,340

Check the transmission fluid level.

65,755

All so check for the vacume line,s you blowed lose at intake down to tranny,it will cause high idle,and tranny not to shift right.