I have a 2000 Toyota Tundra, my instrument cluster lights don't work along with the taillights and bright headlight switch,,what's the issue because fuses appear to be ok

10

Asked by Oct 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Instrument cluster lights don't work, now the tail lights don't work along with the bright headlight switch

67,605

Check the fuse,s?

10

Thanks for the response but fuses appear to be ok just not sure what the next step would be

67,605

Check all the running light bulbs, front and rear,and for the bright light issue,check the bulb,s,if not bulb,s may be bad selector switch in column.

10

Appreciate the help on this and will look into those suggestions...thanks again!

10

Checked all of the above mentioned and found no issues...think I'll have to take it to the doctors office unless anyone has anymore suggestions...thanks for the help