How would I kno if I just need a fuse or a control center for my heat an air to work..... When I first bought it it had been sitn for ten years didn't need anything fixed I'm tha 2nd owner

Asked by Oct 14, 2014 at 01:23 PM

She said the air an heat worked before she
let some guy try an fix her drive shaft...
Everything is still plugged up an
everything... If it is a fuse how do I kno
which one it is

Wait..what car? And everything worked before being parked? After sitting for 10 years is started and ran...? Ummmm...I'm missing something

After sitting for 10 years without elaborate mothballing, the gas has either evaporated or turned to Jell-O, the tank is water in it..a lot...the oil is sludge, the tires are flat and/or useless-unsafe at any speed, battery no good, that's just for starters

Car runs I've had it almost 2years now I just never fixed heat an air problem.... I've been to 1car shop and the guy told me it needs a control center or just a fuse but I don't kno wat fuse goes to air and heat

Oh, Okay. I misunderstood. But still..what car? Then I can help you with fuses and more.

A 99chrystler LHS