I no longer am interested in the Prius or the Vibe. I don't know how to "cancel" a search. Will you help me?

Asked by Oct 12, 2014 at 04:52 PM

I keep changing my mind.  Sorry.  Right now, I'm only interested in a RAV4, years between 2000 and whenever they started making the RAVs longer/bigger.  I like the smaller one.  I'm a small girl.  I would like a sunroof, a CD/cassette player, cruise
control (necessity), air conditioning, automatic, only one owner, AWD, mileage up to 125,000.  My email is cyndjc@verizon.net.  My phone is 570-385-3161.  And my zip code is 17972.  I hope I took care of whatever information you need. If I didn't, just let me know.  Thank you very, very much.
Cynthia Carson

it was easy for me to do what you're talking about. the next time an email comes to your inbox from cargurus, at the very bottom of the email it says "Edit your subscription | Unsubscribe instantly" hit Unsubscribe instantly. that worked for me