How does response to potential buyers through car guru work?

Asked by Oct 12, 2014 at 01:56 PM

In terms, I received a message that somebody is interested in my car that I posted for
sale.  I am supposed to reply.  I am replying by sending my phone number and my e-
mail address.  Nobody is calling or sending a message.  The very first e-mail had a
telephone number.  I called and spoke with the buyer.  That was easier.  Please call
me at 267-694-2294, or send me an e-mail at nbront@comcast.net with some step by
step explanation how to sell my car quickly and easy.  Thank you.  Regards, Natalie
Bront

For more information click on the orange '?' on the very bottom right of this page. Potential buyers are not likely to see your post here