1986 fiero keeps blowing fuse for front three plugs can you tell me why

Asked by Oct 08, 2014 at 07:47 AM

just bought car. ran fine and now it keeps blowing fuses for front three plugs

34,575

Have you double checked that you have the correct amperage fuse in that spot. Just because the is amperage "X" fuse in that slot dose not mean that it is the correct one. Other then that, you have a short circuit somewhere. Check your wire's for a short.

Same Problem Here fixed it when checking all rear lights one was broken causing a short was a turn marker light. if u wire the fuse across it gets hot diconect when it does and follow the wires that are warm lead u to your problem thats how i found this cause best way i can do...