what was the model name for the chevy car/truck that came out in 2003/2004 maybe

Asked by Oct 03, 2014 at 06:43 PM

Okay we know about the wonderful El Camino and Chevy did a body style in the early
2000-possibly 2004 of a vehicle that looked like an older model car in the front but yet had
a rear end like the El Camino. They only had this 1 year and I am looking for the name of
it because I would like to find one to buy. Any help would be appreciated.

31,265

I'm under the impression that it was only available in Australia. Not even sure about that.

I did see it here in the USA when I lived in Florida. Once at a dealership as my husband was flying by ( LOL ) and once on the highway. Both times it was a metallic orange or metal flake as I use to call it.

210,255

Chevrolet SSR

210,255

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_SSR

31,265

Oh ok. There was talk of an El Camino that G.M. was building or going to build on a Grand Prix platform out of there Australia plant.