what is the problem with a 2005 Buick LeSabre that blows cold air regardless of where temperature control lever is placed

Asked by Sep 30, 2014 at 11:33 AM

62,145

It will be the blend door actuator,stuck or bad actuator,it controls, heat to cool,it is under dash,on blower,box,some time,s you can reset it by disconnecting,battery cable for a few minute,s,but if it is bad you may have to replace it.

I am not a mechanic and the repairman has had a problem figuring out the problem. Thanks (T_S_T), your answer makes sense, and I am sure the repairman will appreciate your response almost as much as did I.