leave review

Asked by Sep 29, 2014 at 01:44 PM

how do I leave a review for a dealer.

YOu can only leave a review,if you contacted them threw this site,you will get and email in a few day,s from the big guru,asking how you were treated by the dealer,or seller,if you did not contact them threw carguru,you can still post a review on google review,s.

I did contact them via Car Gurus but never got an email and even bought a car from one of them. Does the review on Google show on Car Gurus? If I am on Car Gurus I want to see all reviews that pertain to that seller.

You can leave your review here,same as your question you asked,it will appear here,and win people google the dealer name,it will appear,threw google ,directly to the car guru page you leave a review on.

I purchased a car from Southern Motor's in Charleston South Carolina and left a extra set of keys laying on the table,,,,,I have contact the owner himself over 5 times and can't get the owner to send me the keys - If you can't get simple customer service as such - you can guess if you have a issue it will never be resolved just as mine has never been given any attention too

I want to leave this review for Sean at Hawk automotive in Kansas. I was looking for a 2013 Lexus F-Sport and came across Sean's dealership. If you want a dealer that takes the time to work with you and does all he can do to get you in the car you want and treats you with GREAT respect, go to this place. Sean goes the extra mile to see to it that you are completely happy with your experience and purchase and his lot. I'm proof of that because I now have a Lexus GS F-Sport sitting in my garage.

I went to Zone Motors in Addison IL to see if they still had the BMW 7 series and when I got there they were very helpful and gave me a great deal. Porsche 911 is going to be my next purchase!!!

Beck & Masten Kia Tomball, Texas Don't waste your time with this dealership!! There used vehicles are nice & shiny but in very bad shape underneath where it's most important. Full of mud and signs of a leaking oil!! And dares to comment "well that is a truck, you expect mud" There was significant damage to the tailgate of this truck as to where it would need a whole new tailgate and that was not disclosed in the details!! And what made me more angry is that I traveled from San Antonio to Houston with the intentions to purchase after I was told nothing about the damage!!! And the general manager James Hatfield sat there and insulted us by his "salesman comment" and wouldn't agree to fix the damage if we made the purchase!!! So in a nutshell "Don't Even Bother with this dealership it will be a waste of time!!

I'd give this place zero stars if I could. (And I'd also give myself zero stars as a used car buyer as well.) But please, learn from my experience and do not deal with TSF Auto. I bought a used Subaru from them, negotiated down with them from the original price, but they still managed to add a bunch of fees and other crap that brought the price right back up, even though we'd already agreed to a "bottom-line" price. The day I bought the car was a rainy Saturday afternoon, and the place was about to close. I was hesitant to buy the car without having it inspected by a mechanic first, however, they told me they'd give me a "free" 90-day warranty on the car, so that an inspection wouldn't be necessary. THIS WAS A STUPID MISTAKE ON MY PART!!! NEVER DO THIS WHEN BUYING A CAR!!! (Somehow that "free" warranty also contributed to the price of the car going back up.) We were buying the car to use when we moved into our new house from the city. We essentially parked the car for two and a half months, only driving it 10-20 miles every other weekend when we checked on the house, ran errands, bought groceries, etc. After we moved in, the first time we drove the car on the freeway, the car broke down. Long story longer, we took it to the nearest Subaru dealership, who told us that the car needed about $2500 in repairs AND that the previous owner had brought the car to that very dealership a few months before and had gotten an estimate on those repairs. Basically, the a-holes at TSF sold us a car they knew was in need of some serious work, dissuaded us from getting a mechanic to look at the car (again, that was my stupid mistake), and managed to get us to pay a bunch more for the car than we initially agreed to. And that 90-day warranty? Total BS. The warranty company refused to pay for any of the repairs. When I called Viktor at TSF to confront him about this and ask him what portion of the bill he was willing to pay for, since he knowingly sold me a car in need of serious repairs and a BS warranty, he, of course, refused to pay for any of it. These guys are typical used car salesmen--trying to convince you their lemons, no their PISS, is actually lemonade. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!!! DO NOT BE A STUPID IDIOT LIKE I WAS!!!