I just listed my 2007 Ranger and shared it on Facebook. I can not find the listing when I search car guru. I shared the listing on facebook. My wife took the link and showed me that the link said that you guys were sorry but the vehicle is no longer available and that there were other rangers people could buy. How do I fix this, other than closing the listing and using auto trader, which is what I am about ready to do

20

Asked by Sep 28, 2014 at 01:55 PM

22,635

Sometimes it takes a while for the ad to post.

20

How about the way it tells all your Facebook contacts that the vehicle is not available and that maybe they should buy another one that is available. What it essentially does is make sure none of my Facebook contacts will buy the vehicle. Car guru needs to fix that. Any chance you can forward my complaint or are you to busy?

58,565

You can tell the big guru your self,by clicking the orange (?) at bottom right of this page.

20

I don't have an orange ?. If your not interested in passing this info on then either am I. This dialog with you all seems to be a huge waste of time for you all. I'm sorry I wasted your time

58,565

I have passed your comment on to the big guru,for you,i want you to know that i am just like you,i volenteer my time to answer question,for people who have qusetion,s.