2002 1.2 polo all off a sudden my driver door wont unlock , with remote , key , central lock button , it now unlocks after a few trys and then takes another few trys to get it back locked! Thanks

20

Asked by Sep 14, 2014 at 05:02 AM

31,995

Sounds like the locking rod inside the door is lose. Pull the door panel and tighten it up.

20

Im not very good ( almost clueless with DIY car problems ) so just to check ill take off the door panel fully and then how do i tighten the rod??

31,995

If you are not proficient in the removal process go to YouTube and watch a video on how to do it. It's not a hard job but it would be a good idea to get to see what is involved.

Best Answer
20

Have it done thanks for the help!