How can I give a review of an auto company?

Asked by Sep 13, 2014 at 10:49 PM

I had quite an experience at a local auto shop, and it wasn't a good one. At all. I noticed all
the reviews for this place seem super positive, and I want to make sure I can add to the
conversation so people know to be warned before stepping into a huge mess. How do I
give reviews?

Well,by posting here you have opened the door,but,you can write a review on google about it,and it will post,but that said,the best way i would think would be the BBB,even posting here,you are direct link to google,you can go now and search your question you wrote here and see it,but by doing this you would have to expose,the auto shop,,,just my oppion ,,,good luck