I've got an yellow exclamation mark warning light going off on my 2013 hyuandai elantra, what could this be for?

40

Asked by Sep 13, 2014 at 10:34 PM

33,845

What ever it is it isn't good! Call Hyundai's hot line. Your under warranty.

40

I hope your right about the warranty, im the second owner so I know that the 100,000 mile warranty it originally comes with is null and void

40

I literally just bought this car not more than a month ago

33,845

Why would the warranty null and void? Dose Hyundai only warranty the first owner????? I don't think so.

64,465

I think in there contract boholmark,they have it written,that the warranty only aplies ,s to original owner,and it not transferable,no matter the mileage,even thoe this is not right,but im almost positive on it.

64,465

And zack that is the tire pressure warning light,check tire,s for proper air,and if that doe,s not fix it ,it will be one of the tire sensor,s

33,845

Wow! That really sucks! I'm glad that it's only low tire pressure.

40

Thanks you guys, that's a huge relief that its only the tire pressure. This makes sense because when I bought the car I didn't realize that it needed new tires, there pretty bald and I've been told from friends that I've got around 1000 miles left on them, gonna take it to let shwabs and get that taken care of asap. I do love this car, its been nice getting 38 - 40 mpg hwy

33,845

WOW! That's impressive. 38-40 Mpg. Did you know that Hyundai makes a diesel version here in Southeast Asia. I wonder what that gets for milage?

64,465

Zach ,you are sure that is yellow not red?Red one is your brake,yellow is tire,s.