We r fixing a truck basically gutted it, the roof was smashed on drivers side took bed off and all the interior. Welded a part of a cab. This a 2013 f250 super duty diesel. It was running before we to

Asked by Sep 12, 2014 at 08:23 PM

Took everything out. It turns over but will
not start. We tried relay switch didn't help.

113,325

Not sure if this applies to your diesel but. Have you checked the inertia switch. If it's tripped the truck will turn over but not start.

113,325

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1044318-inertia-switch-surprisingly- sensitive.html -- check this out.

35,025

Is the "wait to start" light on the dashboard come on? If not check the cigarette lighter fuse. Believe it or not that fuse also controls the ECU and that controls the glow plugs. That was the case on my 1999.5 F350 with a 7.3 diesel engine. If you have the 6.0 diesel..... good luck.

35,025

Whoops you got the 2013 I thought I saw 2003. It's early in the morning here. But still check your fuses. I just don't know which one for the ECU.

67,605

Welding and ecu don,t mix,may have shorted it out.