How can I get an owners manual for my 2010 Dodge Caliber at a reasonable price? A book should have come with it but I got it from an individual and it didn't have one.

Asked by Sep 03, 2014 at 07:30 PM

I bought a 2010 Dodge Caliber from an individual and it did not have an owners manual in it.  I was hoping to get one as I have questions about my car.  How can I get a book at a reasonable price?  I have had people quote me anywhere from $45.00 to $85.oo and that's just too much for something that should be free for owners of the car.  Don't they come with them anymore?

97,065

Try E-bay

Best Answer
246,925

Vehicles always come with an owners manual, it's the owners for some reason remove them and never put them back in the glove box for some reason. Maybe selling them on ebay? You can download a .pdf of one here...http://www.dodge.com/en/owners/manuals/