How can I get an owners manual for my 2010 Dodge Caliber at a reasonable price? A book should have come with it but I got it from an individual and it didn't have one.

Asked by Sep 03, 2014 at 07:30 PM

I bought a 2010 Dodge Caliber from an individual and it did not have an owners manual in it.  I was hoping to get one as I have questions about my car.  How can I get a book at a reasonable price?  I have had people quote me anywhere from $45.00 to $85.oo and that's just too much for something that should be free for owners of the car.  Don't they come with them anymore?

203,255

Try E-bay

Best Answer Mark helpful