I was wondering what a good car would be for my girlfriend something that's reliable I lowered it down to Toyota and subaru Toyota says % 90 of vehicles 10 years old are still on the road today well

20

Asked by Aug 26, 2014 at 11:21 PM

I researched subaru and I found that % 95 of vehicles 10 years old or older are still
on the road. So my question is what would be the most reliable affordable car
between the two?

61,265

Toyota,more reliable,and cheaper to repair than subaru.

20

Thanks my girlfriend is leaning towards a kia are those just as reliable as Toyota

61,265

No,i have owned one,and when you have to order part,s for these,you have to go threw the dealer,even for simple thing,s such as stater,s and alternator,s and more,stay clear of KIA ..Killed In Action, Toyota parts are at your local part,s store.

20

Oh okay thanks for the heads up what year was you'r kia and model of toy don't mind me asking

23,555

Mazda Miata. Cheap, realiable, and fun!!! oh sorry toyota.

61,265

I had a 2004 kia sprotage,got rid of it.I still own 2 toyota,s a 1996 camry,and a 2013 camry, both run great.

20

I have a son I can't fit him in a two seater sorry

23,555

Yeah no Kia, I had the Soul and it was junk.