If you had to chose between a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 or the 2014 Toyota Tundra and wanted the best car mechanically that would hold up for the next 7 years without repair worry, which would you chose?

Asked by Aug 25, 2014 at 12:35 PM

you had to chose between a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 or the 2014 Toyota Tundra and wanted the best car mechanically that would hold up for the next 7 years without repair worry, which would you chose?

215

i would go with Toyota, way way better reputation then Dodge, although they did have access to Mercedes Benz 3 million dollar a day research they did, when dodge owned Mercedes, look at their dodge sprinter exactly the same as the Mercedes sprinter lol

237,145

Tundra