how to rate a dealer

Asked by Aug 22, 2014 at 10:36 AM

How do I rate a dealer if they have no rateings yet

You have to wait for GarGurus to send you an email asking you to review the dealer, usually 5-7 days. But that will only happen if you bought a vehicle or even just contacted one through this site. If not, you can't write a review, I tried

10

I'm trying to send a message out there for everybody who is trying to buy the Cadillac escalade with Executive Motor Carz!!! People DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS DEALER!!! I know so they won't waste their time, money and gas driving all the way to grayslake il.

10

They are big liars I called them on a Monday letting them know I was going to and see the escalade

10

And I spoke with the "owner" supposedly and I'm coming all the way from the south side of Chicago I called them letting them know I was on my way. The "owner" said sure we'll be here. So I drive I take my family with me and when I get there, THE DEALER WAS CLOSE I CALLED THE "OWNER" AGAIN THEY DIDNT PICK UP!!! I still went and saw the truck once again the truck horrible from the inside it was all taken apart it had the missing navigation system and the desk board wasn't there this TRUCK DOES NOT WORK!!! my family and I were really upset we drove 2 1/2 hrs to see a piece of garbage!!!!!! PEOPLE SAVE YOUR TIME GAS AND MONEY THAT DEALER AINT WORTH IT!!!!!