why

Asked by Aug 10, 2014 at 04:42 PM

Why can't I contact you guys by phone?! Seems a little weird to me. But hey, maybe I'm paranoid, thinking rationally?! I want to sell you my car in the next 24 hours, and I can't get in touch with you. Phone number please?!

Phone number of what... CarGurus? No such animal. Or if not whom?

34,655

This is a self sastating computer generated program. There is no one in the office. Once a week the information collected is sold. Like your email address and the cars your posting about. Stay here long enough and you'll see.