I own a 2003 dodge stratus coupe 3.0 RT. When start attempt ,car does not start even after battery change. Power to dash instruments but slight hum when ignition switch is switched to start engine.

Asked by Aug 07, 2014 at 11:53 PM

9,045

sounds like your points in your starter is probably bad. to find out if this is the problem try using a hammer and tap the starter and then try it again. chances are it will turn over after that. A quick question tho in the previous days before it did this did the vehicle sound like it was struggling to turn over ?