How can I stop your emails and tracking ads-- I bought a car and am no longer in the market?--HELP please!

5

Asked by Aug 01, 2014 at 07:39 PM

Please stop sending me dealer ads and emails and tracking me? You were a big help--BUT-- I am happy --I bought a car -- and want the ADs to STOP! Thanks for any help-- I no longer need/want contacts and emails and tracking !
hartah1@astound.net

121,035

At the bottom of the emails you should have a place to select option to end emails.

10

the tracking ads normally last 30 days for most advertisers, if your using apps like Facebook they add pixels to almost all major website and they sell data tracked and other dealerships websites you went to follow you as well as 3rd party websites.

20

car ads pop up and I tried to delete it. It gets on my nerves because I am not interested in them. Thank you.