purchase car for non citizen

Asked by Jul 25, 2014 at 04:53 AM

Hello,

I want to ask you for advice. We are not a U.S. citizen or resident, but I visit 2x a year to
Florida on vacation for 2-3 months, every time you rent a car, but it is too expensive so
you want to buy a car, is there any way to legally hold him up?
we are not imigrant, i have us bank acc, and we have ling therm rent house on florida  so
we have adress but we have not us drive licence we using european driving licence ,

34,165

I don't see why not. When I was in the the automobile business I sold cars to Europeans a few times. As long as you have good credit and can afford the payment there's no reason why you can't.

yep i know, but i have info about problem with registration and with insurance for non us citizen, and we are need using car legaly on florida. we are visiting us on ESTA,

34,165

Best thing would to contact a auto dealer in the area of Florida that your going to visit. This can't be a problem that they haven't come across before. Florida is a big tourist state and frankly I think they have a plan for folks like you. It's worth a shot.

34,165

Or, look into a short term lease! That's got to be less then renting.

22,435

you will need a driver's license first- why not buy it for a friend and have them let you use it? They could pay for the insurance-

because we are not friends in florida))) and florida drivers licence its immpossible for me becasue we are not imigrant, not resident, going to florida for vacation, and purchased car is better then rent, short time rent itns not perfect

195

You should contact the DMV (Depatment of Motor Vehicles) for registration requirements, not the car dealer.

195

If you buy a car and only use it a couple of months at a time you risk having problems starting it after letting it sit so long between uses because the gasoline gets old without a stabilizer added.