I seen car im interested in i wanted to know it has 176 thousands miles and they wanted 4 thousands for it. It 2000 Lexus es330. Am im making right decision on it

Asked by Jul 25, 2014 at 01:36 AM

55

Maybe? The mileage is avg. at 12,571 per year, but check KBB.com to verify the price is reasonable for all the features it has and the condition, fair, good, excellent all make a big difference. Also do a VIN check online to make sure the car is not stolen, a salvage title, rental car, miles are accurate, etc. Negotiate from there. ps. Even though its a Lexus, I would shy away from cars with that many miles. Pick something closer to 100K for longer life and less problems.

19,705

No- a 15 year old car with mileage could give you problems- it might not, but who knows? and 4 grand is a lot of money- to me, anyway- I do not want to spend good money for a bag fulla problems-