Of these 10 to 12 year old smaller suv's, which would be best if mileage and price is the same, all are automatics; ford escape, Mazda tribute, Chevy tracker, Suzuki vitara, and Nissan pathfinder.

Asked by Jul 16, 2014 at 03:23 PM

Hard to define best. But the Ford and Mazda are the same vehicle. My opinion, take it for what it is worth, you should stick with the Ford/Mazda or the Nissan. Have a PPI done before purchase. A Pre Purchase Inspection by a mechanic of your choice.

ma mans suggests buy British fam and get a land rover ma mans suggests steer clear or American and Japanese rubbish ma mans would mash them automobiles in like a potato fam as all American and Japanese cars are rubbish buy British

Ronny, Finance Manager - www.prestigeautosalepa.com In recent studies suggest that small to mid size SUVs' are extremely economical. You have to really do your research and decide which vehicle you want to invest in, Ford vs Mazda or Nissan vs Suzuki. I don't remember the Chevy Tracker to be to comfortable so I would not recommend it to be an option. Now lets' see, the Ford Escape is known for both its comfort as well as its style, but we can both agree that the Mazda Tribune can only be known as its extended brother. However, the Nissan Pathfinder a bit larger both in size and price out ways the Suzuki Vitara which leaves only an amateur with doubt.