Who is the best Subaru mechanic in Cleveland, Ohio?

45

Asked by Jul 08, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Looking to buy a Subaru but, I also need an awesome Subaru mechanic.

21,965

If you buy a used Subaru, you're going to need a good mechanic- but I don't know Cleveland, other than the Indians, and I see the connection here- if I was the manager, I would look at it as a resume builder and just use it to get a better job, with the Yankees or the Dodgers or the Giants- and if I lived in Cleveland, I would move to Houston and buy a Ferrari-

45

jamnblues, Wow, an answer from a rich person who completely disconnected from reality and has probably never had a real job in a real city. 1. Yankees bought every championship they ever "won". 2. The Dodgers should have stayed in Brooklyn but, they're about promising and disappointing as Kansas City is every year. 3. Nice steroids Barry Bonds fan. 4. Real Fan, Real Heart, GO TRIBE! Finally, I've been to Houston, it's a shit hole. So take your unrealistic Magnum PI dreams an shove up your @$$! and stop wasting my time.

21,965

lol- Mr. Red- fyi- I LOVE the Indians- the answer was a joke- man, you Cleveland guys really get sensitive about the Tribe- as you should- it broke my heart a few years ago when the Indians got SO CLOSE- thanks for givin' me a laugh this AM-