I have a 1991 Ford lincoln continental and i cant get the rear suspension to hold air. What can i do to make it level out?

Asked by Jul 06, 2014 at 04:47 AM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer


There's a kit available to convert it to standard rear shocks. Your local auto parts store can get it for you. The replacement air ride parts are no longer available. HTH. -Jim

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 174,700
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 93,440
#3 tennisshoes
Reputation 75,970
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.